Friday, January 28, 2011

Yummy Birthday Cards!


I made two birthday cards for the Wacky Wednesday #23- Color Challenge and for MPS-Imagine Pink Wednesday. For WW we needed to make a project with brown, pink and green and for MPS it needed to be something yummy.

I really like how the cards turned out. I love the color combo!!  Thanks for stopping by.

What I used:
Cart- Create a Critter, Wild Card and Gypsy Wanderings
Paper- Recollections and DCWV -The Sweet Stack
Twine- Pink Sorbet from The Twinery
Stickles- crystal
Sentiment- on the front- I used a alphabet stamp set and the inside was printed from my computer
Other- ATG, white gel pen, Color Box fluid chalk

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card love it.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    These are soooo super cute! I love the cute little faces and the way you added extras with your gel pen! AND the twine!!! LOVE! I feel the inspiration hittin me now! LOL
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I have an award for you on my blog. mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've looked at some of your projects! You have such sweet ideas! TFS! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are adorable! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete